Pineapple Tarts

by - Sunday, February 07, 2010

FINALLY! A very successful attempt at Pineapple tarts! Thanks to the tarts recipe from Jo's Deli and Bakery. I didn't cook the Pineapple jam though, I bought those ready-made ones from Sun Lik and it tasted quite alright.

3 hours went into baking the 120+ tarts, baking it batch by batch with my small oven and frantically trying to find space in my small small kitchen to place my baked tarts. And mom walking in and out of the kitchen packing her groceries, and peeping at my work, driving me nuts. I almost went dead tired by the end of it. But the results were very satisfying, I must say.

After distributing them, I'm only left with 1 container of Pineapple tarts for my parents and 1 container for my brother and wife. Should I bake more huh?

Pineapple Tarts Pineapple Tarts

Pineapple Tarts Pineapple Tarts

You May Also Like

0 comments