Honey Baked Chicken

by - Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The husband and I have been very inspired by Masterchef lately and we have been whipping up meals during the weekends when we can find the time. Here's one of our latest creation where the husband was craving for Honey-Baked Chicken. So I got the recipe off Allrecipe.com and modified a little.

Instead of whole chicken, I used chicken thigh. And I replaced Garlic Powder with Chopped Garlic.

And on the sides, I included Mushrooms lightly sauteed with salt and pepper. As well as Wild Rocket Salad with Japanese Sesame Sauce.

Verdict? The chicken was not good enough to satisfy the husband's palette. I didn't find it very good either. The chicken didn't really had the honey taste to it even though we baked it for 45 - 60 mins. I enjoyed my mushroom and salad more.

Baked Honey Chicken

Baked Honey Chicken

You May Also Like

0 comments