Successful Irish Baileys Cream Puffs

by - Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cream is not too watery and puffs are not flat! PERFECT! No ice-cream puffs this time, it's pure CREAM puffs! Hee, need to emphasize the word 'cream' you know! CL still complains that it's not sweet enough. AL says that the filling is insufficient, which I have to agree on this. I sort of ran out of cream at the end and have to reduce the portion of the cream for some puffs lor. But I'm happy that almost all was wiped out! I bought like 24 puffs, almost all gone. Gerry brought the remaining 5 puffs and slowly enjoy. It's a unspoken compliment for a baker.

DSC00293

Ingredient remains the same. Only difference was I whipped the cream and sugar till it's stiff before adding in Irish Baileys Cream. Previously, I added caps of the Irish Baileys to the unwhipped cream first. Wrong estimation made the cream to watery. *wink*


DSC00297

You May Also Like

1 comments