Chocoate Nutella Muffin

by - Sunday, July 15, 2007

I found a recipe on Nutella Muffins from some blog. But funny me forgot to buy butter to bake the Nutella Muffin lor... >.<" Nevermind! Improvise! I had a packet of cake mix left, so I combined the recipe for cake mix muffin and nutella muffin and got a Chocolate Nutella Muffin. Super sinful hor!? Added the Nutella on top of the muffin and created the swirl effect with a toothpick. I think it kinda ballooned too much that the Nutella cracked? lol... But I liked this better than my Double Chocolate Chip Muffin, less sweet 'cause I ended lotsa cocoa powder to the cake mixture.

Nutella Muffin


Ingredients
1 pkg deep chocolate cake mix
1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
4 eggs
250ml sour cream
125ml water
75ml vegetable oil
nutella hazelnut spread

Method
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg c.
2. In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, water and oil.
3. Beat on low speed for 1 minute to blend, then on medium speed for 1 minute.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
8. Scoop 1/2 tsp nutella onto batter and swirl with toothpick or bamboo skewer.
6. Bake 20 - 25 minutes.

You May Also Like

0 comments