It's Strawberry Shortcake this weekend!

by - Monday, August 25, 2008

Something Ailing missed out due to her food poisoning. Hope you get well soon!

Recipe is just spongecake layered with fresh cream and chopped strawberries. And I learnt how to frost a cake from YouTube! Amazing videos you can find on YouTube!

Here are the pretty photos!

Covered with fresh cream!
My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

Decorated with more cream!
My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

Topped with fresh strawberries!
My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

More strawberries!
My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

TADAH! The completed work!
23082008105My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

Fresh cream and fresh chopped strawberries layered between the cake. YUM YUM!
My first attempt @ Strawberry Shortcake

You May Also Like

2 comments