New Toy!

by - Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've got a new toy added to my baking needs!



A Kenwood Patissier MX270! I've been browsing high and low for a cake mixer to satisfy my baking addiction! For an avid baker, the preferred brands are either Kenwood or Kitchen Aid mixers for their performance and style, and a brand new one usually costs a bomb!

So I came across someone selling a few months old Kenwood Patissier on Kitchen Caper. It's a $120+ cheaper than a new one and the warranty lasts till May 2009. After asking Popo and Mong for their opinions and TADA! It's now sitting happily in my kitchen!

I've already started baking my first cake with KP! Like what Mong says, mixing the ingredients with a good cake mixer is a breeze, and it indeed is! Comparing to my old hand electric beater! At least my hands don't ache after beating the egg whites to stiff peaks! Less than 5 minutes later, I got my stiff egg whites!

The blueberry chiffon cake is now happily baking in the oven! Photos coming in later!

You May Also Like

0 comments