Orange Chiffon Cake

by - Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Blueberry Chiffon Cake was tasty, but the colour was hideous, so it's not suitable to load the picture online. That will probably scare people away! LOL

Anyway, I got hooked on my Kenwood, so I baked another Chiffon Cake today! Orange Chiffon Cake! Got the recipe from Aunty Yochana. The cake tastes YUMMY and refreshing with the orange flavour! The texture was light and fluffy, and it was not dry.

The recipe calls for Orange Emulco, but since I don't use it all the time, the emulco will probably expire the second time I think about using it again. So instead, I used orange rind, which is more convenient and natural, it also exudes the strong orange flavor the cake needs.

Orange Chiffon Cake

Orange Chiffon Cake

You May Also Like

1 comments